3 months ago
1. . Support Valvetrain actuator manufacturing system design, development and implementation. Areas of equipment responsibility include high volumen Winding and Soldering processes and all associated peripheral equipment and tool design knowledge. The scope of responsibility includes project management, equipment design, build and qualification, process development and documentation and capital funds management.
2. This position requires the individual to specify, procure and support the design, build, qualification and implementation of Winding and Soldering equipment. (P)
3. Manufacturig Engineering bakground (+3y)
4. Team Player
8. This position requires the individual possess or be able to obtain a valid passport and to support implementation activities globally. (R)
9. This position requires the individual to possess CAD skills, strong blueprint reading and GD&T background. (R) Metrology and work holding fixture design experience is favorable. (P)
10. This position requires the individual to be familiar with statistical analysis of data for the purposes of machine capability and metrology studies. (R)
11. Experience in FMEA, DFA ,DOE, Shainin, Six-Sigma. (P)
12. Working knowledge in the application of Lean Equipment Design. (P)
* Job Description
1. Provide project leadership for the implementation of manufacturing system equipment for product programs.
2. Effectively manage multiple projects achieving cost, performance and delivery expectations.
3. Travel globally as required to support equipment build and qualification.
4. Support cross-functional review of product and process designs to provide the best customer value.
5. Strong interpersonal skills with customers, vendors and manufacturing plant personnel.
6. Document equipment operation and provide training for equipment operators and skilled trades.
7. Maintain technical competency with emerging technology.
Position Requirements Educational Requirements License Requirements Req NumberENG-16-00315 LocationDAS MTC About the OrganizationDelphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) is a high-technology company that integrates safer, greener and more connected solutions for the automotive sector. Headquartered in Gillingham, U.K., Delphi operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 44 countries.
To read more about Delphi, please click here.
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close