about 1 month ago
Job Title: Utility Mechanic
Location: Naperville, IL
Nalco, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a Utility Mechanic in our Facilities group located in Naperville, IL. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits.
* Responsible for the operation and logging of all Power Plant equipment, including Dual cycle Cogeneration and High pressure boilers, and high tonnage chillers.
* Performs maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs.
* Regenerations of D.I. systems.
* Performs preventative maintenance and emergency repairs to all building and Power Plant equipment.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Related experience including experience with high pressure boilers and high tonnage chillers.
* Must be able to read, write and speak English.
* Must have elementary math capability and be able to follow oral or written instructions.
* Must be able to perform physical duties and be able to lift 50 lbs.
* Work any shift, including weekends and holidays.
* No relocation assistance provided
* No immigration sponsorship provided
* 5+ years of related experience including experience with high pressure boilers and high tonnage chillers.
About Ecolab Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier ? protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
North America, United States, Ohio
$10k - $15k
12 days ago
only 16 days until close