3 months ago
M&S Engineer/Analyst (Full-time)
Torch Technologies, a 100% employee-owned company, is currently seeking qualified M&S professionals to support USPACOM Exercise execution for the Pacific Warfighting Center in support of the J3. The Pacific Warfighting Center provides support for USPACOM Joint Exercises for US and Allied warfighter training and readiness. The selected candidate for this position will provide a blend of on-site and deployed M&S event support.
Roles and Responsibilities
Qualified candidates will have direct experience in one or more of the following areas:
* Provide support for exercises to include synthetic environment design, scenario development, M&S architecture, and COP architecture.
* Support M&S and C4I training as well as C4I planning, engineering, and integration
* A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical discipline plus five (5) years of directly related experience. Additional relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
* Familiarity with the JEP exercises.
* Working knowledge of simulation control, operations, administration and engineering, database and terrain development and maintenance.
* Strong oral and written communication skills, and an ability to work well in a team environment with well-defined roles.
This position requires that the selected candidate have an active final security clearance in order to access classified information. Inability to maintain a security clearance will result in candidate being ineligible for this position.
This position is located in Honolulu, Hawaii. Travel will vary, and may be as much as approximately 50%.
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close