* Assist with the monitoring of mold efficiencies and understands the importance of mold efficiency monitoring.
* Operate molding presses to open or close mold in doing repairs.
* Keep molds running as efficiently as possible while they are in production.
* Assist in the training of the Apprentices, Mold Technicians and Bench Technicians.
* Understand all safety precautions for proper operation of machines and equipment that are used while performing their job responsibilities.
* Fully understand and utilize the established ISO and AIB procedures.
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Completion of an apprenticeship program or equivalent job experience
* Good problem solving and analytical skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Good math skills
* Electrical knowledge
* Mechanical ability
* Must know how to use basic measuring tools such as micrometers & gauges
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
* Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop & stoop throughout entire 8 hour shift.
* Must have good manual dexterity
* Must be able to differentiate color
* Ability to work around grease, oils & solvents without adverse reactions
* Previous experience with manual lathes, mills and grinders
* Able to program in "G" code for Okuma MC-6VA mill and Okuma LC20 lathe
Need 1 on day, 1 on evening and 1 on midnight shift
BERRY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES ARE EVALUATED ON THE BASIS OF JOB QUALIFICATIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO AGE (AS DEFINED BY APPLICABLE LAW), RACE, RELIGIOUS CREED, SEX, COLOR, MARITAL STATUS, CITIZENSHIP, NATIONAL ORIGIN OR DISABILITY (WILLING TO MAKE REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION). THIS POLICY ALSO APPLIES TO DISABLED VETERANS AND VETERANS OF THE VIETNAM ERA.
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
only 27 days until close