Established, stable and global company in the upstate of SC near Greenville has an opportunity for a Toolmaker
. This is a first shift position. Will identify and correct problems in complicated tools and dies. Construction procedures and methods will be planned and the selecting of proper materials. A wide variety of jigs, fixtures and gauges will be developed, constructed and altered. Assignments will range from the use of ordinary tool room operations to work that involves accurate relationships and extremely close tolerances. Allowances will be made for shrinkage during heat treating of tools and metal flow in dies. There will be an additional $.50 shift differential when the hired individual goes to 3rd shift.
- Able to work 1 st and 3 rd shift as discussed above
- At least 5+ years of related experience
- Hold tolerance experience of up to .0002 inches
- Necessary types of precision instruments familiarity
- Formal apprenticeship program or else equivalent training and experience is preferred
- G-Code CNC programming knowledge as well as CAD files working experience is preferred
- Must be self-motivated
- Skill to work efficiently with and set-up as well as maintain manual and CNC milling machines, grinders, band saws and manual and CNC lathes
Career Brokers is an Executive Search firm with THOUSANDS of jobs in the USA (across major industries) as our web site lists jobs from over 400 affiliate offices.
When you apply to a job on our site, your resume is sent, directly, to the office in charge of that search.
Please note that if the job belongs to an affiliate, they (not Career Brokers) will contact you if you are a potential match.
Finally: We cannot help anyone living outside the USA/Canada and 99.99% of our jobs require US Citizenship or a Green Card.