Tooling Engineers II is needed for a fantastic automotive supplier for their IL facilities. If you like designing and developing production tooling to support the manufacturing process and know the importance of working on time lines, budgets and have good customer relation skills, then this opportunity might be for you- Are you ready for your Dream position?
* BS degree or Journeyman Tool/Die maker with experience
* Reviewing mold spec sheets with team leaders and tooling vendors
* Maintain good records & enter information on the Master Mold list
* Plastic injection mold knowledge
* Participates in Continuous improvement activities, as required
* Oversees pre-production Engineering changes
* Maintains the mold prints and 3-D data for molds: puts info in the Departmental Directory
* Weekly Tool Progress Reports
This company is offering several Tooling Engineer's II a great opportunity where their skills will be valued. This is a direct hire, full time opportunity with multiple shift openings and competitive pay.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
At Cornerstone we help clients solve their problems and drive their businesses forward by providing them with top talent for their professional jobs. We connect people.