Are you tired of dealership politics? Immediate opening at high-line independent repair shop for an auto tech that is competent in diagnostics and repair, and who enjoys working on cars.
We have plenty of cars to work on year round, and we don't work weekends. Your hard work, initiative and contributions to the team will be appreciated by the owner, and by the rest of the team.
We are organized, and have the shop set up to allow our techs to be as efficient as they can be. There is excellent opportunity here for professional growth and earning potential.
- Great Working Environment
- Clean, Organized Shop
- No Weekends
- Regular Ongoing Training and Certifications paid for by the owner
- Top-of-the-line Equipment, including a pass-through device for computer reprogramming
- Great Coworkers and a Fair Boss
- Competitive Pay and Benefits for the right candidate (ie medical, dental, vacation)
- And more!
Diagnostic skills, smog/brake and lamp a huge plus.
$18-35/hour plus for journey-master level tech. Production bonuses.
Email us your resume today for more information or to schedule interview.
(mechanic, European, technician, automotive, smog tech, brake and lamp)