Systems Engineer - Medical Imaging
Do you care more about what is in the glass than how full, or empty, it may be? Are you curious, self-motivated, and a wizard of Medical Imaging equipment design? If you answered yes, then you are the Engineer we are looking for!
At Magnetic Insight, we are seeking a creative, experienced Systems Engineer to join our tight-knit core team. You will play a core role in hardware development including architecture, design and implementation.
Why we want you:
- You are an experienced Systems Engineer with experience building Medical Imaging equipment and you are looking for a new challenge.
- You have the expertise to design, implement, and test new hardware.
- You are a lifelong learner eager to work with ground breaking medical imaging technology.
Why you want to join us:
- We are deeply committed to the work we do.and so are you.
- We have an energizing environment dedicated to a fundamentally new medical imaging technique, Magnetic Particle Imaging.
- We offer the opportunity to work with technology that will change people's lives.
Magnetic Insight is developing solutions in Magnetic Particle Imaging (MPI), a ground-breaking medical imaging technology that will overcome major deficiencies with current clinical and translational research imaging techniques. We are a fast growing bay-area startup located in Alameda (accessible via BART) looking for people who want to make a difference to the greater community by changing how diseases are diagnosed.
To learn more about who we are and what we do, please visit . We welcome the opportunity to inspire you.
To Apply: Please send a letter of interest with your resume in response to this job posting.
Magnetic Insight is developing solutions in Magnetic Particle Imaging (MPI), a ground-breaking technology that will overcome major deficiencies with current clinical and translational research imaging techniques. Magnetic Insight Inc. was founded by one of the leading research groups in the global field of Magnetic Particle Imaging from UC Berkeley.
We are a fast growing bay-area startup located in Alameda (accessible via BART) looking for people who want to make a difference to the greater community by changing how diseases are diagnosed. Our core technology, Magnetic Particle Imaging, is a fundamentally new medical imaging technique that offers a way to see into the body with better contrast and sensitivity, with applications in brain imaging for stroke, cancer detection and staging, and following cells such as immune cells to cancers or sites of inflammation such as multiple sclerosis.