Are your network administration skills unparalleled? Are you ready to be the go-to person for advanced client projects, implementations, and support? This rapidly growing organization is looking for someone just like you-someone with extensive knowledge about servers and networks, as well as excellent customer support skills.
The Systems Engineer III is responsible for the design and implementation of customer's onsite, hosted, and cloud infrastructure, as well as providing technical assistance to team members with system and network requests. As the Systems Engineer III, you will join an organization whose culture is built on the concept of teamwork. The company is a leading provider of document technology products and services. Installing applications and providing advanced support for clients is a regular part of the System Engineer III's day. This relates to all technology, particularly including: workstations, servers, printers, networks, and multi-function printer specific hardware and software. The Systems Engineer III is an advanced technical position, focused on workflow software and advanced networks.
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Thorough and complete understanding of Microsoft Servers and their implementation and configuration
- Implement specific software such as fax servers and communication software
- Remote access solution support: VPN, RDP
- Technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity
- Configuration and troubleshooting of multi-function printers in their interaction with desktops, servers, and network infrastructure
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft Server and desktop OS Network and router configuration experience. TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Experience designing, implementing and managing virtualization technologies such as: Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware
- Excellent interpersonal skills: such telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and client-care
- Administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system: update agent scripts, respond to alerts, monitor dashboard, and periodic system review
You're passionate about IT and ready to join a team that is dominating the West Coast with its superior products and incomparable service. Click apply now to begin your journey today.