about 1 month ago
Designs and debugs electromechanical systems (power distribution, vacuum systems, high voltage, control systems, robotics and safety interlocks). Under general supervision, performs individually or as part of a team as required to support projects on Ion implanter products. Prepares engineering specifications, parts lists and associated documentation to generate ECO''s. Provides technical assistance to manufacturing, Product Support, Field Service and Aftermarket.
* Participates in a variety of engineering projects requiring some evaluation.
* Designs specific parts, components and minor phases of projects.
* Conceptualizes designs based on customer and sales input; prepares engineering specification and effectively communicates design.
* Prepares detailed test plans for components and circuitry; monitors test performance, corrects deficiencies as needed, and prepares test reports and recommendations to Engineering management and Sales/Marketing.
* Assists in preparation of final documentation package.
* Supports Manufacturing and Customer Service with technical problems on released products.
* Provides technical guidance to engineering personnel, Product Support and Operations.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close