Prime Team Partners are currently seeking a Systems Engineer for a full time permanent position in the Downtown Seattle. In this position you will be responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and backup and recovery of Windows Systems and Cloud Infrastructure. You will work with IT Teams, Management and Leaders to oversee, design, manage and implement ongoing improvements and solutions architecture.
Systems Engineer Skills Required:
- 5+ years infrastructure including design and engineering experience in a Microsoft Enterprise or mixed Linux environment
- Experience with Virtualization technologies; AWS, Azure, and or VMware preferred
- Strong knowledge of SAN technology, Netapp preferred
- Experience SQL Server, MS Exchange Server and Active Directory required
- Previous experience with cloud technologies/environments
- Automation experience, powershell, ansible, chef, and/or puppet
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Some experience with Unix/ Linux is a plus
Prime Team Partners is an equal opportunity employer. Prime Team Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, gender, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
At Prime Team Partners, we create value for customers through delivery of strategic technology staffing and consulting services. We help build and supplement organizations by providing introductions to candidates for key positions. We develop partnerships with customers, performing detailed analysis, to gain an in-depth understanding of businesses and their hiring needs. These partnerships, combined with our technology, sourcing, and delivery capabilities enable us to provide great resources and exceed our customers' expectations.