ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryT and Managed Service
Job Title: Systems Engineer
Department: Information Systems
Reports to: Manager, Windows Infrastructure
Roles and Responsibilities:
This position has responsibility and authority for:
- Administer Windows Active Directory (on premise and Azure)
- Develop GPOs for domain controllers, servers, workstations, and other AD Objects
- Design complex policies including/excluding OrgUnits or groups
- Experience with security remediation and OS hardening
- Experience with Microsoft security tools like scwcmd and LAPS
- Capable of identifying and analyzing security threats
- Effectively communicate risk and proposal of options for mitigation or remediation
- Design and implement core network services like DHCP, DNS, and WINS
- Experience with administering Network Appliance Filers and CIFS protocol is required.
- Develop and maintain documentation of AD policies, configuration and infrastructure.
- Adhere to IT access-management and change control procedures.
- Familiarity with Avamar, McAfee, Netscaler, etc. is a huge plus.
- Receive and respond to escalations from Desktop Support and field support team. Escalate issues to management, if necessary.
- Collaborate with team members and mentor junior staff to execute the IT strategy in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Basic understanding of SQL database environments a huge plus.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices in risk management techniques and integrate new methods and tools as appropriate.
- Experience with SCCM and server patching
- Experience with ESX Server Virtualization platform is preferred
- 5 years+ Systems Engineering experience
- 3+ years security focused, hardening workstations or servers
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Isilon or other NAS storage
- Windows server 2008-2012r2
- TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS, DNS
- Active Directory scripting
- System Center Configuration Manager
- SSO - Federated services, OKTA a huge plus
If interested or for further details, please contact:
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees