*Define and implement efficient end-to-end provisioning Automation solutions.
*Serves as a subject matter expert for automation and orchestration
*Supports the existing Automation Portals, provisioning scripts. Identify the automation orchestration related opportunities throughout the organization
*Independently leads the design of automation solutions to include hardware platforms, services, and operation systems.
*Lead development of Java based Infrastructure Self-service Portals with a team of Developers, Engineers and Architects.
*Provide Architecture solution to develop Self Service Portal and Infrastructure automation.
*Create Automation solutions using VMware technologies, Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic and SOA.
*Role will be accountable for working multiple internal departments to in delivering enterprise automation solutions.
*Work with development teams for develops Infrastructure web applications using COTS products or JSP, Servlet and XML.
*Conduct POCs to demo new ideas and help solidify technical direction.
*Work with internal as well as external resources to achieve project goals.
*Work in a collaborative development environment, providing assistance & technical guidance to less experienced team members
* Typically has 5-7 years related experience
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience
* Ability to guide automation team members.
* Excellent knowledge of vRealize Automation and ability to create work flows
* knowledge and development skills in Service Now
* Excellent scripting skills (Example: shell scripts and bladelogic)
* Experience and knowledge in creating Blueprints, publishing catalogs, creating and configuring VRO/workflows, vRO configurations/integration with external systems/3rd party tools such as Infoblox serviceNow, checkpoint TAM, Sailpoint, cyberark etc
* knowledge in other VMWare technologies
* Knowledge in chef, puppet other similar tools.
* Coding experience in Java, JSP, Servlet, J2EE and Java Script
* Excellent coding and GUI skills
* Development of Realize Automation (VRA), VCloud air, SharePoint, Industry Cloud automation orchestration tools is a plus
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Expert in web technologies such as Java, Struts and MVC frameworks.
* In depth understanding of industry best practices, legacy browser challenges and emerging technologies will set this candidate apart.
* This candidate should lead group of developers, generating ideas, designing solutions and building them.
* The team works closely with our business stakeholders so effective coding skills, verbal and written communication is a necessity.
* Work with stake holders to provide delivery schedule meeting customer satisfaction.