Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Software Engineer to work on-site with our client; a world-class, Fortune 500 electronics company in Santa Clara, CA. Our clients rely on Tekberry to provide exceptional people to handle demanding short and long term contract assignments.
This is a long-term, at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Work as part of a Scrum team to design and develop solutions for enterprise instrument control and acquisition software.
- Incorporate leading edge technology into software products.
- Solve a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity.
- 8+ years of experience in hands on software design and development of distributed systems.
- Expert in C#, .NET, WCF, WPF, C++, COM/DCOM.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of Agile practices such as Scrum, TDD, BDD, Unit Testing, Test Automation, Test Complete, Specflow and Continuous Integration.
- Experience with some of the following tools used for unit testing in C++: Boost Test, GTest, GoogleTest, CppTest, or Cute.
- Deep understanding of object oriented programming methodologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows OS (Windows 7/8 and Windows Server).
- US citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H-1b candidates at this time.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible.Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry is a contract staffing firm providing quality technical resources of any discipline for short and long term assignments.