3 months ago
The Senior Process Engineer will initiate, design, develop, optimize,
and problem solve manufacturing processes in a manner that meets
safety, quality, and operational performance expectations. The Process
Engineer for this role will provide leadership and creativity in
design, development, optimization and problem solving of tissue and/or
towel products. Candidates must have expertise across multiple
technologies and will have a demonstrated ability to effectively
provide specific project work direction to a broad range of team
* Develop equipment and processes that meet safety codes, policies
and guidelines. Provide for the safety and well-being of operators,
maintenance, and other personnel.
* Lead single or multiple product or process improvement projects
with a financial scope of up to $30 million from conception through
* Provide functional leadership and creativity in the initiation of
design, development, and optimization of tissue manufacturing
equipment and processes to meet unit objectives.
* Develop knowledge and skills so as to be recognized for expertise
and functional leadership in application of engineering principles,
scientific analysis and project management while providing advice and
counsel to others.
* Seek, recognize, define and solve problems to achieve unit
objectives. Identify complex technical issues to determine root cause.
* Develop others within the areas of expertise.
* Candidates must possess a BS or advanced degree in Industrial,
Chemical, Manufacturing, Mechanical, or Pulp & Paper and 8+ years of
experience in a variety of technical or operational assignments.
* Strong experience using manufacturing analysis tools, such as:
statistical process control, design of experiments, process capability
studies, Six Sigma and lean manufacturing.
* A recognized expert in Tissue manufacturing and converting
processes with a demonstrated ability to translate that knowledge into
execution of process and capacity improvements in major capital and
empty wallet projects.
* A demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams to achieve
project results within required timeframes.
* Experience coaching other engineers.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close