3 months ago
- Immediate opening for a Senior FPGA/SoC developer with Xilinx Zynq/Vivado development experience to design next generation Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) imaging systems.
- Be part of a collaborative hardware/firmware team executing the division's technology road map for image processing and control systems through IR&D and direct product development.
- Work on a small and agile development team operating with entrepreneurial ingenuity while taking advantage of opportunities to leverage diverse technologies and resources across the greater division.
- The Senior FPGA developer will be responsible for the architecture inputs, requirements specifications, design analysis, RTL design, and verification of FPGA based image processing and control system designs
- 5-8 years experience implementing FPGA firmware in VHDL as an individual contributor
- Successful track record delivering multiple FPGA designs into production
- Experience being part of a FPGA design team
- Verification experience developing test bench methodologies and infrastructure
- Experience developing C/C++ on embedded processors/microcontrollers
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering , MS preferred
- Active secret clearance or ability to obtain a clearance
- FPGA System on a Chip (SoC) architecture definition and partitioning, algorithm implementation, HW/SW interfaces, PCB interfaces, and design for in-system test
- Xilinx background, Zynq SoC (ARM). Microcontroller experience (PIC, ARM, and Microblaze/Picoblaze
- Xilinx Design Tools (ISE/EDK/SDK, Vivado), C/C++, PC and Linux environments, Modelsim tools (GUI and scripting), and configuration management tools (Git, Clearcase).
- Creation of HDL-based test benches. SystemVerilog, high-level language simulation environment a plus.
- Zynq AXI peripherals, DDR and memory arbitration, Ethernet and high-speed transceivers, image/signal processing, implementing processing functions (fixed point, pipeline, parallelism), and chip-to-chip interfaces
- Vendor debugging tools (Xilinx Chip Scope) and design of synthesizable test code and traps
- Drug Screen
- Background Check
- US Citizen
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close