Stability meets Agility.
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global (NASDAQ:CDK) is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail industry. CDK Global provides solutions in more than 100 countries, serving more than 27,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers.
CDK Global's solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
From data scientists to sales and operations experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
CDK is looking for innovative Senior Software Engineers to enhance and expand CDKs digital marketing platform. As a member of a small focused team, you have an opportunity to influence and are expected to innovate creative solutions. This position is a rewarding opportunity to express your creativity, work with intelligent, innovative people, and have your work touch millions of consumers.
- Create sophisticated, imaginative and efficient Back End solutions for a large scale system.
- Develop high-quality code, establishing development standards and practice by example.
- Design reusable components by utilizing various standard frameworks.
- Evaluate requirements and initial mock-ups; make technology recommendations that support optimal construction, maintenance and performance.
- Leverage the latest developments in Internet technologies.
- Serve as a technical resource and mentor.
- Passionate and committed with strong sense of ownership and craftsmanship.
- Strong communication skills (interpersonal, written, and verbal).
- Highly proficient with Java/J2EE/Weblogic/Oracle.
- Experience with both Back End and Front End technologies.
- Experience with Apache Struts and/or Spring.
- Experience in Testing Frameworks like WebTest or Selenium.
- Extensive experience with Object Oriented Programming.
BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/education
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
CDK Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We believe that diversity in all aspects of business leads to strength.