Stability meets Agility.
CDK is one of the largest technology providers to the automotive industry, with more than 26,000 dealer sites in over 100 countries and nearly 9,000 employees worldwide. From data scientists to sales and operations experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours. GreenLight Your Career.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at CDKand we offer integrated computing solutions to over 27,000 auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle and heavy equipment dealers in nearly 90 countries worldwide. At Cobalt, we are the leading provider of digital marketing solutions to automotive manufacturers and dealers in North America. To succeed, we invest in technologies, processes, programs and our people to continually improve the way we service and help our clients run their businesses.
Digital Marketing Services at CDK.() Bringing best-in-class marketing solutions to the automotive industry, tailored to the needs of both auto manufacturers and dealers. It's everything from traditional advertising to search engine optimization and reputation management. With us, you get to work on the latest digital marketing platforms used by major auto manufacturers and local dealerships. We give you the tools and training to succeed, while you provide the creative and innovative spark that makes the difference for our clients.
CDK is looking for innovative Senior Software Engineers to enhance and expand CDK's digital marketing platform. As a member of a small focused team, you have an opportunity to influence and are expected to innovate creative solutions. This position is a rewarding opportunity to express your creativity, work with intelligent, innovative people, and have your work touch millions of consumers.
- Create sophisticated, imaginative and efficient back-end solutions for a large scale system.
- Develop high-quality code, establishing development standards and practice by example.
- Design reusable components by utilizing various standard frameworks.
- Evaluate requirements and initial mock-ups; make technology recommendations that support optimal construction, maintenance and performance.
- Leverage the latest developments in Internet technologies.
- Serve as a technical resource and mentor.
- Passionate and committed with strong sense of ownership and craftsmanship.
- Strong communication skills (interpersonal, written, and verbal).
- Highly proficient with Java/J2EE/Weblogic/Oracle.
- Experience with both backend and frontend technologies.
- Experience with Apache Struts and/or Spring.
- Experience in Testing Frameworks like WebTest or Selenium.
- Extensive experience with Object Oriented Programming.
BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience/education
CDK Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We believe that diversity in all aspects of business leads to strength.
Associated topics: audio, cpq, development, itunes, product development, senior, senior software, software architect and senior engineer, software development, sr