The INSZoom Entry Level Software Engineer Opportunity
We are a tech company and live, breathe, dream technology. Everything starts as an idea -- heard that one before ? Here at INSZoom we feel that it's what you do with that idea that counts.
Our entry-level Software Engineers work with our results-oriented, talented software engineering and product management teams in projects that contribute to high performing applications. We welcome recent grads to this position. Our ability to coach, mentor and foster professional development of talent is attested to by our intern blogs - see what they are saying about their experience at INSZoom:
As an INSZoomer you will:
Analyze requirements and design software solution specifications for development requirements.
Produce high quality scripts (Visual Studio .Net) and SQL queries.
Write/review test plans and test cases for content, coverage, and adherence to department standards
Participate in code reviews.
Implement MVC architectures and TFS.
Isolate, recreate, and provide fixes for the bugs reported at the production environment.
Work with on-site and off-shore development team
Strong problem solving and analytical ability.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Self-motivated; able to work with only moderate supervision.
Be able to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
Be detailed oriented and thorough; complete projects as assigned.
Understand agile methodologies and principals.
- Possess excellent time management; ability to consistently meet project deadlines.
Required Technology Deck
- Degree in Computer Science (either undergraduate or graduate) from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 3.5 grade average or better
- Ability to furnish transcript of degree/major course work and grades
- References/recommendations are nice to have!
- Ability to furnish documentation to fulfill Verification of Employment Eligibility (I-9) requirements
- Knowledge of the best pizza delivery places in the East Bay a plus!