3 months ago
* Maintain consistent quality of product, machine efficiencies, the electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance of production equipment.
* Troubleshoot and repairing problems with molding machines and all other production equipment.
* Perform preventive maintenance on the production equipment.
* Change films and film adjustments on baggers.
* Communicate necessary job related information with departments and employees.
* Work safely, maintaining excellent quality and efficiency.
* Self supervise.
* Train on all aspects of job.
* Perfom miscellaneous tasks as directed by supervisor.
Core Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
* Demonstrate minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective new hire training and on-going communications about safety and quality issues
* Two (2) or more years previous electrical or mechanical experience.
* Two (2) or more years experience troubleshooting pneumatic, mechanical and/or electrical systems.
* Ability to read schematics and equipment prints.
* Previous experience working with analog and PLC controls, pressure gauges, regulators, solenoids, valves, cylinders, chain drives, pumps, motors and multimeters preferred.
* Knowledge and ability to operate expansion systems.
* Ability to obtain and maintain a Forklift License
* Flexible work schedule including overtime, call-in and weekends as needed.
* Must have a proven record of stable employment
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
North America, United States, Georgia (U.S. State), Atlanta
$10k - $15k