Sheet metal workers needed for busy construction crew. Start work immediately on one of our ongoing projects and get over 40 hours a week with overtime; paid weekly.
Mechanics must have:
-More than six years of experience
-All necessary tools
-Experience with: square and spiral duct, VAV boxes, grills, louvers, dampers, tie-in transitions, setting hangars, etc.
-Proficiency with blueprint reading and layout
Helpers must have:
-More than three years commercial HVAC experience
-Basic hand tools
-Experience with: setting hangars, square and spiral duct, scissor lift operation
-Willingness to work under direction to complete specific tasks
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, and sleet)
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Able to perform work on uneven surfaces; frequently climb ladders, on/off equipment and work from various heights
- Able and willing to walk, stand, bend, and sit for long periods of time
- Able to use your hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, turning and pulling
- Follow safety policies and procedures and wear the required personal protective equipment required for the job in a safe manner
All candidates must have PPE and reliable transportation.