3 months ago
About the Opportunity:
Join Ecolab's sales team as Service Technician - Foodservice, Hospitality in the Santa Clarita, CA market. This opportunity is within our industry leading Institutional division, which offers comprehensive chemical products and solutions to meet the needs of customers across the entire food service and hospitality industry. After completing an initial training program, you will be assigned to an existing territory of restaurants, cafeterias, hotels, schools, long term career facilities, and more. You will serve as the face of Ecolab for your customers, installing, servicing, and maintaining ware washing, laundry, and dispensing systems. Service Technicians deal directly with customers and their success depends on their value to provide each customer prompt, personal, and reliable service to create cleaner, safer, and healthier environments and drive a positive guest experience.
We are looking for candidates who will reside within 30 miles of Santa Clarita, CA, and are willing to be on call at night, on weekends, and over holidays.
What You Will Do:
* Complete a paid training program that includes job shadowing, e-learning modules, structured field activities, and customized classroom style training
* Upon completion of training, install and perform maintenance on equipment and systems
* Combine your mechanical aptitude and technical/problem solving ability to install and repair dish machines and dispensing systems as well as demonstrate safe equipment use and ensure that the dish machines are fully operational
* Complete and merchandize required reports and upload data daily
* Manager parts inventory, use, and cost
* Perform work in a safe manner and use appropriate personal protective equipment
* Completed High School Diploma or GED
* Minimum four years industry experience (foodservice or hospitality)
* Mechanical ability (e.g. plumbing, electrical and/or mechanical experience) and problem solving skills to troubleshoot and repair equipment and dispensing systems
* Ability to lift and/or carry 75 pounds frequently, 100 pounds maximum
* Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
* No Immigration Sponsorship available
* Previous business to business value-add sales experience
* Industry related experience in food service, laundry, housekeeping, hospitality, and/or pool and spa
What's in it For You:
* Enjoy a robust paid training program allowing you to learn from subject matter experts with proven success
* Receive a decaled company vehicle for business use
* Carve out a long term, advanced career path in sales, corporate accounts, or management
* Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment that allows you to excel
* Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
Keywords: Account manager, chemical sales representative job description, laundry sales representative, pool route sales, food service sales, territory manager jobs, diversity recruitment, restaurant manager training, territory manager job description, appliance service, account manager training, specialty chemical company, specialty chemical products, forklift service, specialty chemical account manager, institutional representative, cleaning, linens, service, institutional, route sales, service positions in XXX market.
About Ecolab A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2015 sales of $13.5 billion and 47,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit .
Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/ecolab or LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/ecolab.
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
North America, United States, Alabama, Montgomery
$10k - $15k