Modern Technology Solutions, Inc., an employee owned and operated technology firm, is seeking a Senior UAS/UAVSystemsEngineer
in the National Capital Region (NCR)
. MTSI s core capabilities are Systems Engineering and Integration, Modeling and Simulation, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition and Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and cyber/space/homeland defense.
MTSI offers competitive compensation to include: attractive salaries, health insurance, fully-paid long/short term disability, semi-annual bonuses, tuition reimbursement, immediate vesting in a matching 401(k) and participation in a company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan. For additional company information, please visit:
- Support acquisition and sustainment of advanced air vehicles.
- Review/Edit System and Subsystem Requirements
- Review Requirements Verification Document and Results
- Assist in creating, implementing and assessing development, production and maintenance
- Assists program managers by assessing design and technical documentation to evaluate system performance and status
- Reviews proposed engineering changes. Conducts analysis of requirements and capabilities
- Supports the analysis and definition of subsystem integration options
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Engineer with extensive (10 years plus) system engineering experience and specialized experience with aircraft subsystems is required. Recent leadership experience conducting mission effectiveness and air vehicle performance assessments using constructive and virtual modeling and simulation systems is required. In depth knowledge and wide-ranging technical experience related to aircraft is desired. Experience as a leader or manager of technical development or engineering teams and organizations is desired.
Clearance Required: Location:
- BS in Engineering and Master s degree in a technical discipline
- Minimum 15 years experience required; 10 years experience with aircraft subsystems
- National Capital Region with frequent US travel.
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for most MTSI positions.
Associated topics: control, process, sca, support engineer, systems engineer, systems support, technician, technician i, technician iii, ventilation