- Are you a system engineer who is excited about learning new technologies?
- Are you a person who can find an answer when everyone else thinks nothing can be done?
- Are you a motivated self-starter who is looking for the opportunity to advance your technical skills, your customer service skills, and your career opportunities?
- Are you ready for BUSY , but rewarding career, where you are treated with RESPECT, HONESTY and GREAT ESPRESSO?
Our very small (4 team members) but fast-growing and busy Scottsdale-based technology firm that assists law firms (mostly) and other small businesses with their technology, is expanding!
We are planning a nation-wide coverage/ growth in the next 5 years, and need great talent to execute our plans!
We are seeking a full-time system / network engineer with strong communication and interpersonal skills who can work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment .
You will start in a small team under the direction of the company president. Managerial opportunities will be available in the near future.
Characteristics and ambitions that will help you succeed:
- The ideal candidate has the ability to learn quickly, has IT experience, and shows an excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to meet all deadlines
- A drive to be creative and resourceful
- The aptitude to create policies and procedures
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Perform remote and on-site customer support
- Troubleshoot technology related issues
- Create, implement, and maintain backup / BDR systems
- Conduct hardware diagnostics and replacement
- Perform help desk support for clients
- Set up VPN Hardware and software
- Profile migrations and data transfers
- Manage hosted exchange, email, and end user profiles
- Test software applications and systems
- Analyze client's needs and expectations
- Identify departmental needs and make suggestions regarding technical direction
- Set up organization's intranets
- Arrive at our Scottsdale office (Shea and 124th St area) no later than 8:30 am M-F. once a week staff meeting at 7:30 am. The day ends at around 5:30 pm.
- Weekly staff meeting 7:30 am
- On-call in case of major urgent client issues (rare)
Required Education and Experience
- MINIMUM 4 years of hands-on field experience as IT professional
- Technical certification such as CCNA, MCSE etc. - advantage
- Proficiency in Windows workstation and server OS (including installation, troubleshooting, and diagnostics)
- Proficiency in router and firewall software such as Sonicwall, PFsense, and Linskys
- Proficiency with VPN hardware and software
- Knowledge of hardware diagnostics and replacement (PC and server components)
- Technical writing skills
***Candidate must pass all state and federal background checks and are subject to periodic drug testing. ***
Here is our hiring process:
- First step for qualified applicants: A written questionnaire (estimated to take a few minutes)
- Second step:Remote technical test ("How will you address this situation" via remote screen share) (estimated 1 hour)
- Third step: A short phone interview will be scheduled with you. (estimated 15 minutes)
- Fourth step: A face-to-face interview (discuss the position, your expectations, team-wide interview) (estimated 1 hour)
- Fifth step: signing paperwork and taking you out to lunch to celebrate :)
Due to large volume of expected application, we will only reply to qualified candidates.
TO APPLY- fill in the form on this page: -employment-questionnaire-level-2-engineer
Since 2004, Legal Technology Solutions (“LTS”) have been helping small businesses with their technology needs, from cloud services, to helpdesk computer support, data center services and disaster recovery solutions.
LTS was ranked recently as the #1 IT consulting firm in Arizona by “Ranking Arizona”, and won several awards for the superior customer service and solutions offered to our customers.
We focus on IT solutions and technology / security education of the legal field/ lawyers and law firms.
We constantly spend resources to educate our team, and find solutions from technology providers around the world, which will benefit our law firm customers by helping them take advantage of their technology, better their business, and offer them competitive advantage over their competition, using automation, technology, and peace of mind...