Our valued client, a global manufacturer of sophisticated medical devices has won a bevy of awards over the course of the last 5 years and is one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in the last 10 yrs. Use your quality engineering improvement experience to take advantage of this very exceptional opportunity!
Your professional background and contacts suggest you may be able to assist in this crucial, active search.
Permanent Employment Opportunity Announcement
Senior Quality Engineer (Job #6645)
Education required -
BS Degree required (engineering or science preferred)
Experience required -
1. Seven years experience in a Quality Control or Quality Assurance position.
2. Medical device experience, a plus.
3. Technical knowledge in dev't methodologies, design, & project implementation, including, but not limited to GD&T, DOE, verification, and validation.
4. Recognized process improvement (i.e.: Lean, Six Sigma) and problem solving (i.e.: RCA, DMAIC, 5 Whys) training preferred.
5. Strong communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity for yourself please call or email us at your earliest convenience after registering in the Candidate Career Center on our web site at .
Even if this position is not appropriate for you, we strongly encourage you to take a few minutes to register. This will enable you to search our current job listings for any positions which you feel might be appropriate for you.
If you have already registered, please don't forget to update your profile/resume at least once per quarter.
Also, if you are not interested or qualified, please call ASAP with any referrals. This is an immediate and urgent need for a valued client and therefore, we are offering a $1,000.00 finder's fee to anyone who leads us to a candidate who is hired for this position.
Alex Craig, General Manager
Technical Placement, Inc.