about 1 month ago
SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER - PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER
PREFERABLY CANDIDATES NOT DIRECTLY FROM THE OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
* MUST HAVE PE LICENSE FOR STATE OF TEXAS
* MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH REVIT 3-D SOFTWARE
Our client is a specialized full service architectural and interior
design firm. Our goal is to give our clients' needs and vision.
As a new and growing MBE, DBE and HUB certified firm, they offer solid
experience in programming, strategic planning, interior architecture,
workplace design, and architecture. They have earned their
experience through years of participation in other firms, and by
fulfilling key roles and responsibilities on projects that range from
local to international. Their methods and practices re-tested and
reviewed on-site where their performance can be evaluated. In this
way, they can provide inventive and creative designs for
environmentally and socially responsibly residential, commercial and
OUR CLIENT IS SEARCHING FOR A SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER (PROFESSIONAL
ENGINEER) TO ADD TO OUR GROWING INTERNAL ENGINEERING FIRM WITH THE
* Minimum of 8+ years of experience in the design of HVAC Systems
* Experience with Plumbing and Fire Protection Systems preferred
* Mechanical Professional Engineering License (PE) - Texas with
the ability to get licensed in other states
* Excellent management, organization, communication (verbal and
written), and initiative skills
* Experience writing specifications, reports, and commissioning
* Experience with functional testing and site survey services such
as energy audits, HVAC system commissioning, and existing building
* MUST be skilled in the use of Autodesk, AutoCad and REVIT,
Microsoft Office 365 Suite
* Conducts quality control review of projects.
* Meets with clients, project teams, code officials, contractors and
others to address mechanical discipline issues and to develop
effective working relationships.
* Assists in establishing project goals, budgets, and schedules.
* Provides oversight and mentorship to and trains junior staff.
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Architectural Engineering
from an accredited, 4-year university.
* PREFERABLY CANDIDATES NOT DIRECTLY FROM THE OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
* No H1 Visa Sponsorships
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close