FULL TIME DIRECT HIRE ROLE
Prestigious Financial Trading Company Located in Chicago, IL is seeking a Linux Application Support Engineer to configure and troubleshoot applications. This Systems Engineer will work primarily in the areas of electronic trading applications in the customer facing environment. The Ideal candidate will demonstrate experience with Java to configure and troubleshoot applications. Strong communication skills are required.
- Support Electronic Mission critical applications for managed environments. Responsible for performing accurate application deployments and providing second level support of applications.
- 2+ years of Linux/Unix System Administration experience with root access in a production environment
- 2+ years' experience with SQL and Relational databases (eg Oracle).
- 2+ years of Unix Shell/Perl/etc Scripting.
- In-depth understanding of Linux/Unix operating systems and networking