3 months ago
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a diverse company, including individuals with expertise in science, research, engineering, construction, and information technology. Our strength is in collectively providing integrated services?delivering the best solutions to meet our clients' needs. With more than 13,000 employees, 300 offices worldwide and $2.5 billion revenue in 2014, we provide services to protect and improve the quality of life through responsible resource management, sound infrastructure, and rapid communications ability. As part of the Tetra Tech family of companies, we are home to some of the best minds in the country, including nationally renowned subject matter experts. Whether we are contemplating the restoration of our environment or helping to revitalize our urban centers, we are thinking of clear sustainable solutions to resource management and infrastructure challenges. In fact, it's much more than what can be done today; it's what we'll be able to do tomorrow. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer.
* Support Federal, State, and local Environmental Programs such as environmental restoration/remediation, water quality, air quality, hazardous materials, hazardous waste, solid waste, toxics, and planning.
* Responsible for helping grow the Services and Consulting Business of Tetra Tech, also working with technical staff in a supportive relationship.
* Help coordinate the planning, positioning and persuasion processes associated with pursuit of specific project opportunities.
* Be well-informed of developments in the USAF, TX DOT, and County through participation in professional organizations, and develops and maintains strong relationships with clients to maximize project opportunities.
* Meeting with key clients and potential clients, to share your and the team's talent for solving complex issues with innovative solutions.
* Interacting with other experts across Tetra Tech's broad US geography.
* Project management and oversight.
* Technical writing.
* Data review, option evaluation, and recommendation of best results.
* Client interaction and presentation of options and results.
* Production of deliverables.
* Review, analyze, and work with technical project managers to develop strategic responses to often complex RFPs/RFQs. Responsibilities include:
* Organize and prepare high-quality, responsive proposals, SF 330s,custom packages, and presentations;
* Organize, collaborate, coordinate, and produce all elements of the proposal. Work closely with technical lead and team, graphic designer, and other staff to ensure RFQ/RFP compliance and themes and messages are compelling;
Business development, project management, technical report writing, data analysis and client development are regular requirements associated with this position. Periodically there are requirements top resent project findings to a client and relevant stakeholders.
* Knowledge of the USAF or other DoD/Federal organizations, TX DOT, and Commercial clients.
* Data collection, report writing, sampling, investigation.
* Familiar with ISO 14001, 9000, and/or 18001.
* Working knowledge of CERCLA, RCRA, 40 CFR 112, CAA, CWA, etc.
* Knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations related to environmental issues in Texas and the surrounding states.
* Excellent communications, technical report writing, fact and research finding.
* Sampling, field work, using measuring instruments, data analyses and reporting.
* Computer skills, MS Excel, Word, ACCESS.
Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Environmental Studies, or related field. An advanced degree is preferred and/or certification.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at . To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close