PSC is a leading life sciences consulting and IT services company. For over 19 years we have been engaged in providing project, process, IT, engineering and validation support to top-tier pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
Currently, we are looking for Subject Matter Expert Engineer / Quality Team Leader with strong background in patches dosing, pharma, and Six Sigma.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Pharma and Senior Engineering / Quality Level experience (SME).
His/her experience will include patches dosing, Six Sigma, Multi Variables Analysis from end to end process including lab testing, Variability reduction, process mapping and variables control, Design of Experiment, Part 4 Combination Product, Process yield improvement, and cost reduction.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Life Sciences (Chemistry or Microbiology), Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Bio medical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or a similar field of study. Preferred Advance Degree in Science or Engineering.
- 20+ years' experience in a regulated industry (Pharmaceutical/ Biotech)
- Patch Dosing and Part 4 Combination Product Experience is a must.
- Good self motivated individual, must be able to work as a Team Leader and as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Good oral and written skills, good organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of cGMP procedures and validation protocols.
PSC Biotech Corporation is a global, employee owned, life sciences consultancy that performs projects and staff augmentation in the following disciplines: Engineering, Information Technology, Technical Services, Validation, Compliance, Regulatory Submissions, Clinical, Project Management and Quality Assurance. PSC Biotech, incorporated in 1996, has been performing projects globally for over 15 years.