about 1 month ago
Xilinx is the world's leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generationdesign environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration.Our All Programmable devices underpin today's most advanced electronics. Among the broad range of end markets we serve are:
* High Performance Computing
* Industrial / Scientific / Medical (ISM)
The Automotive Market Business teamis responsible for the development of Xilinx's leadership strategy and businessresults for the Automotive market. This individual will helpdefine the overall vision, strategy and execution plan for our Automotivemarket segment. This includes silicon,solutions (including IP, software and development boards), ecosystem partner,and customer strategies. This group is also charged with maintaining andcontinuing to build the XA (Xilinx Automotive) silicon product line, includingboth inbound product definition and outbound marketing. Reportingdirectly to the GMG Vice President, the successful candidate will lead a teamthat organizes and drives unified, market-led product definition for the XilinxAutomotive markets and applications.
The Senior Director of AutomotiveMarketing will lead a team that organizes and drives unified,market-led product definition for the Xilinx Automotive markets andapplications
* Drive a system level mindset in all our engagementsin these markets, both internally and externally
* Drive product definition for the Automotive market ?product defined as Silicon, IP, Tools and Reference examples that enable ourcustomers to integrate Xilinx into their designs
* Mobilize andenable Xilinx Sales partners; partner closely with Sales to drivecustomer design engagements and wins
* Active management of the Automotive ecosystem andstrategic partnerships
* Engage with OEMs and Tier 1s to discern trends. Lead withan aggressive design win strategy and execution
* Promote Xilinx leadership solutions with innovative andcreative GTM and Outbound marketing plans
* - Position Xilinx to differentiateitself from standard and non standard competitors
Alliance Program Development and Management
* Identify Partners that are candidates for higher tiers/closer relationships and work to move them to Certified/Premier and Top Partner status. Negotiation of strategic partnership activities and agreements. Develop specific internal and external programs, engagement and business models, and processes to help achieve Xilinx partnership/ecosystem objectives.
* Active management (describe as a behavior) of multiple partners at all tiers, with focus on management of strategic partners.
* Proactively identifies and recruits Partners or establishes more strategic engagements that will fill gaps in Xilinx technology and business roadmaps.
Partner Ecosystem Management
* Contributes to business planning discussions on how best to assimilate partner IP acquisitions within Xilinx
* Extends evaluation of partners beyond IP and critically assesses partner operations to ensure alliances capable of scalable support to Xilinx's customer base
* Develops and manages the relationships essential for strategic partnering (e.g., product co-development, joint sales enablement, market promotion and demonstrating, and co-selling)
* Collaborates with product and business planning in developing and expanding Xilinx's partner ecosystem for new markets or new solutions
BSEE or equivalent degree with 10 years of Automotive businessmanagement, marketing and/or planning experience.
Demonstrated ability to grow Revenue and bottom lineprofitability
Deep understanding of Automotive (automotive electronics market,trends, and applications; and familiarity of Automated Driving, and/orDriver Assistance applications) market knowledge and trends.
Seasoned in customer interactions at all levels: Midmanagement to Senior executives
Existing key customer relationships in the Automotive market
Strong sense of team work and collaborative working style
FPGA knowledge desirable
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close