Lead Computer Engineer, System Administrator, Network Manager
TeamLogicIT is a national network of locally-owned businesses providing comprehensive computer-based services to small and medium-sized businesses in Memphis. TeamLogic IT provides networking, security, data backup and disaster recovery, and email services, as well as hardware and software support previously only available to larger organizations.
TeamLogicIT is growing! We are making a name for ourselves in Memphis as a company that is best-in-class when it comes to customer service and quality work. We absolutely love our customers, and they love us.
As one of our Lead Computer Engineers you will be responsible for engineering, developing simple and complex customer networking solutions. You will also be responsible for managing customer expectations and relationships. You will be interacting with customers on a daily basis. You will be their trusted technology advisor. You will monitor and maintain their systems, troubleshoot and make improvements to their networks as necessary. You will report directly to the owner.
The following personality traits are necessary for this position:
- A primary focus on customer service, satisfaction, and quality
- Ability to explain complex situations and solutions to non-technical business owners and their employees
- A love for complex challenges
- Solution driven
- Strong analytical skills for problem determination and root cause analysis.
- Intuitive, big-picture thinker
- Drive for success for yourself and your customers
- Able to handle stressful situations and stressed people with ease
Signing bonus will be paid to hires with with MSP experience! Bottom line, we are looking for candidates with the following technical skills.
- Understanding and experience with virtualization, VMware, VSphere, Hyper V, etc.
- Experience with installing, configuring and managing Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 and 2008 R2. Exposure to 2012 Windows preferred.
- Hands on experience of server management tools (2003 Resource kit/ Support tools/ 2008 RSAT).
- Experience with Active Directory Services 2003 and ADDS, ADFS, ADCS & ADLDS of 2008 and troubleshooting experience. Good knowledge of designing, implementing and administration of AD Group policies & Group policy preferences in W2k3 and W2k8. (emphasis on 2008 GPO)
- Preferred experience with deployment and support for Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, and 2010.
- Ability to configure, administer & implement: DNS, and DHCP Servers. (2003, 2008, 2008 R2) troubleshooting experience.
- Good knowledge in domain migrations, consolidation projects and migrations tools (Ex. ADMT, Quest, etc)
- Experience in server\system recovery and restoration and backup products and solutions
- Implement and monitor network security solutions. Experienced in installing firewalls/routers/access points made by SonicWall, Cisco, Fortinet & others.
- Experience with Apple products, specifically with mobility products, in business uses is a huge plus.
- Strong understanding and experience with PSA's like Connectwise & AutoTask and RMM Software like LabTech, Level Platforms and Kaseya are preferred.
- Should have 7 + Years of IT Experience and 5 years in AD Administration.
At least one of the following certifications is required:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Net+
- CompTIA Security+
- MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician)
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
We offer competitive salaries, health benefits (100% company paid), 401k, training, challenging work, career opportunities, a pleasant work environment.
Thank you for submitting your resume with salary expectations.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
TeamLogic IT - Memphis (TLITM) provides IT Consulting, Support, Managed Services, and Cloud Hosting to its clients in Memphis and the surrounding area. TLITM is part of a nationwide network of 65 offices that employs over 300 certified computer engineers and others to manage some 13,000 servers and desktops across the U.S.