Seeking a Sr Automation Systems Engineer
Well known company in Reston, VA seeking a Sr Automation Systems Engineer role. If you like a culture where you will stretch your limits and give you exposure to cutting edge technologies, you're in luck.
If nothing stands between you and your love for vRealize, vRO and VMware technologies, don't be coy and wait three days to call us. We want to hear from you now! Email your resume to me: (see below)
What our client wants you to do aka responsibilities
5-7 years of vRealize, automation development, configuration, VRO Workflow, VMWare technologies, vCloud air, JAVA, Struts, MVC frameworks.
Who you are
- Typically has 5-7 years related experience Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Ability to guide automation team members.
- Excellent knowledge of vRealize Automation and ability to create work flows
- knowledge and development skills in Service Now Excellent Scripting skills (Example: Shell Scripts and bladelogic)
- Experience and knowledge in creating Blueprints, publishing catalogs, creating and configuring VRO/workflows, vRO configurations/integration with external systems/3rd party tools such as Infoblox serviceNow, checkpoint TAM, Sailpoint, cyberark etc
- knowledge in other VMWare technologies Knowledge in chef, puppet other similar tools.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Expert in web technologies such as Java, Struts and MVC frameworks.
- In depth understanding of industry best practices, Legacy browser challenges and emerging technologies will set this candidate apart.
- This candidate should lead group of developers, generating ideas, designing solutions and building them.
- The team works closely with or business stakeholders so effective coding skills, verbal and written communication is a necessity.
- Work with stake holders to provide delivery schedule meeting customer satisfaction.
You also meet most (if not all) of the following requirements:
- Define and implement efficient end-to-end provisioning Automation solutions
- Serves as a subject matter expert for automation and orchestration
- Supports the existing Automation Portals, provisioning scripts. Identify the automation orchestration related opportunities throughout the organization
- Independently leads the design of automation solutions to include hardware platforms, services, and operation systems.
- Lead development of Java based Infrastructure Self-service Portals with a team of Developers, Engineers and Architects.
- Provide Architecture solution to develop Self Service Portal and Infrastructure automation.
- Create Automation solutions using VMware technologies, Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic and SOA.
- Role will be accountable for working multiple internal departments to in delivering enterprise automation solutions.
- Work with development teams for develops Infrastructure web applications using COTS products or JSP, Servlet and XML.
- Conduct POCs to demo new ideas and help solidify technical direction.
- Work with internal as well as external resources to achieve project goals.
- Work in a collaborative development environment, providing assistance & technical guidance to less experienced team members
Who the Company is
Our client is a large company with a very talented group of people, where they maintain a friendly environment where people really want to work.
If this sounds great to you, come join us. Please email me your resume (see below)