3 months ago
About Frontier Communications Frontier Communications Corporation, now a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company, is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure digital protection solutions. Frontier Business Edge offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. Frontier's approximately 28,600 employees are based entirely in the United States. More information about Frontier is available at .
Sales Engineer Job Description
The Sales Engineer (SE) is responsible for providing all the necessary pre - sales engineering support to design and price technology (Voice / Data) product solutions for business customers. The (SE) will impact the direct sales organization in an effort to drive new high margin custom applications through all sales channels plus drive new revenue and maintain existing revenue. In addition this role serves as the gateway for market intelligence on changing customer requirements for new technology and products. This position works in conjunction with the engineering and operations departments to deliver Frontier products and services seamlessly to our customer base. The (SE) is often a key contributor to the overall value proposition presented to the customer.
SCOPE of JOB:
Through a strong team effort the (SE) will contribute to total company revenues by being knowledgeable on all product offerings, sales experience and the capacity to assess applications and develop the most appropriate solution. The (SE) aides in the presentation of the solution in a credible manner that helps close the opportunity. The (SE) will interface across the company.
This role's success is measured and compensated through a team approach. They are measured on the success of the direct sales team to meet or exceed quotas and Net Incremental Revenue Growth (NIRG) revenue. Insuring that the proper applications and products are executed in a timely fashion also is expected in order to drive customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
Specific responsibilities include:
* - Provide pre-sale engineering support. To craft custom network solutions to the desktop, focused on application selling to drive new revenue objectives in a consultative sales team approach.
* - Provide pricing components that make up the network solution.
* - Provide post-sale project management support to the sales team and customer base for delivery products and integrated services solutions.
* - Work closely with customers, vendors, operations and engineering departments on implementation and coordination issues of job packages.
* - Assist in training initiatives as required on new technologies, processes and company procedures that affect service delivery groups within Frontier.
* - Customer presentations of designed solutions.
* - Stay current on all existing and new products.
* - Assist product marketing with new product development and rollout.
High School graduate or equivalent, bachelor's degree preferred.
Frontier is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Candidate must have a valid State driver's license and clean driving record.
The Location for this Role: Elk Grove, CA 95624
Frontier is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close