KOGANEI International America, Inc. is looking for talented, qualified, self-motivated candidates to fill a sales engineer position in the Upper Midwest. Our company is GROWING and looking for new talent.
Experience in the pneumatics / fluid power field is preferred!
About KOGANEI International America, Inc:
KOGANEI International America, Inc. manufactures industry leading pneumatic automation components for many industries. Since 1933, our focus has always been on working with our customers to provide highest quality solutions for their applications.
- Manage a specified territory
- Work with distributors to make calls on customers for regular territory sales growth
- Project growth annually and as needed throughout the year
- Retain and service existing accounts
- Establish relationships with customers to gain confidence in KOGANEI
- Learn and market new products
- Educate and influence distributors and customers on the products we manufacture.
- Assist customers in product specification for difficult applications.
- Supply pricing and delivery of product
- Create and maintain long lasting partnerships with our distribution network
- Technical understanding of fluid power, preferably pneumatics
- Read and draw system schematics
- Communicate well both verbally and in written formats
- Self-motivated / Self-starter
- Good understanding of how things operate from both a mechanical and electrical controls view points
- Troubleshooting and providing a solution
- Solution selling
- Explain products features and benefits
- Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- 2 years Sales experience
- Ability to schedule sales calls
- Overnight travel about 50% of time
- 2 year Fluid Power Degree or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Have a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be professional, resourceful, and entrepreneurial
KOGANEI International America, Inc. offers a generous compensation and benefits package, and a secure, long term career for candidates that want to succeed and be the best in our field.