3 months ago
Equal Opportunity Employer
Enterprise Car Sales is excited to announce openings in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area for Sales Consultants! We are looking for talented individuals with a strong track record of sales performance and exemplary customer service skills to join our team.
This is a pay for performance position with a very attractive compensation plan and company car. The opportunity for growth in this position is significant with a career path leading to a senior sales role or to management. We also offer comprehensive, ongoing sales training to support career growth. We offer a fun work environment where you can be proud to be a part of a team that puts the customer first. As an Account Executive, you are compensated the same regardless of the vehicle that you sell to the customer, which allows you to truly find the best transportation solution to fit their needs!
Candidates interested in this position must possess very strong sales skills, ability to build relationships with customers and accounts, and have a high sense of urgency and strong closing techniques. This is a salary position plus commission with six-figure earning potential based on performance.
Our locations are open 10:00am to 8:00pm Monday-Friday and 10:00am-7:00pm Saturdays. We are currently hiring for the Arlington and Plano locations.
* Sell our certified used vehicles and after-market products at our Car Sales location
* Generate leads through the execution of a Business Development plan
* Call prospective customers to educate on our program and set appointments
* Identify and overcome objections to close sales
* Build relationships with customers to encourage repeat business and referrals
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to understand the needs of the customer and communicate benefits that fit their needs
* Professional sales presentation skills
* Ability to influence/persuade others
* Excellent follow up and organizational skills
* Resilience and ability to handle rejection
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Minimum of two years of experience in a professional B2C sales role (relevant experience includes cold calling/prospecting, telemarketing, commissioned retail sales)
* Must have a current and valid drivers license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
* No drug or alcohol related convictions (ie., DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 5 years
* Apart from religious observation, must be able to work evenings and weekends
* Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship from our company for an employmentment - based work permit or other work authorization document now or in the future
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close