BroadStaff has a phenomenal opportunity for a Junior to Mid Level RF Engineer with a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, 2-4 years experience in the field and is anxious to work and grow with a great company in a turn key environment. The position is based in Cranbury, NJ with 50% office and 50% field work throughout the Greater NY/NJ market. The candidate must be able to easily commute in and out of NYC.
****Please only apply of you are independently eligible to work in the United States; No sponsorship (current or future) or Co-Op of any kind is available for this position.
- Experience in RF Testing and Optimization tools including: iBwave, TEMs, Spectrum Analyzer, PIM/Line Sweep, JDSU, etc.
- Experience with CW Testing and RF propagation
- Familiar with and can interpret RF parameters and KPI for the carrier's voice and data communications
- Proven hands on design experience of RF and/or DAS using Atoll and/or iBwave
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); a written work sample is required.
- Need to have a good attitude, be professional and accountable, a team oriented/team player who is able to work alone if needed
Our client is seeking to expand their current Engineering team and is looking for team players who are open to new challenges, anxious to learn and ready for a long term career. Based on the desired skill set and years of professional experience, the compensation for the position is $65,000 - $75,000 annually and is a direct hire, permanent placement.
BroadStaff specializes in supplying Engineers, Technicians, and Managers to Wireless/Telecommunication Carriers, Integrators, OEM's, and Sub-Contractors throughout the United States. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, & direct hire-full time opportunities. Capabilities:Wireless- iDAS/oDAS, Small Cell, RF, WiMax, EVDO, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, iDEN, VoLTE, LTE, 4G, UMTSSwitch & Transport- Switch Techs, Transport Techs, Network Techs, CPE TechsDC Power- DC Power Installers, DC Power TechniciansCentral Office- CO Installers Level 1-4, Commissioning/IntegrationNetwork- NOC Technicians, Provisioners, TranslationsManagement- Construction ManagersEngineering- Network Engineers, Detail Engineers, OSP, Civil Engineers, AutoCad EngineersMicrowave-Backhaul-Fiber-Transmission-SONETPowerRFDrive TestersStructured CablingSatellite/CATVPBX/VOIP