The primary role of the Repair Shop Mechanic is to process all work orders for customer repairs, as well as servicing/repairing their equipment. This position is also in charge of part ordering as well as filing warranty claims. This is a full time, hourly position. Applicants must be able demonstrate ability and knowledge required for this position.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
* Provide high-quality repair services on all work orders
* Initiate outstanding sales and service on all work orders
* Ensure exceptional safety of equipment & tools as well as cleanliness of the shop
* Responsible for completing all warranty paperwork in a timely manner
* Responsible for special order parts for all work orders
* Responsible for completing service work in a timely manner
* Provide safe environment by keeping work areas clean & organized
* May be required to cross train and perform other duties
* Expert mechanical abilities in small engine, diesel, and hydraulic systems
* Ability to work independently without supervision.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
* General mechanic equipment
* Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
* Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 30 pounds repetitively
* Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
* Ability to use a ladder and/or pallet jack
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.