about 1 month ago
**Danaher Company Description**
The Trojan Technologies group of businesses offers products under the brands Aquafine, Salsnes Filter, Trojan Marinex, TrojanUV, USP Technologies and VIQUA. Applications and markets served include municipal wastewater, drinking water, environmental contaminant treatment; ballast water treatment; residential water treatment; ultra-purification of water used in food and beverage manufacturing, pharmaceutical processing and semiconductor applications; filtration and solids separation.
Trojan Technologies enables customers to meet their water quality objectives by providing eco-efficient solutions that reduce and recover costs, energy, resources and space. Collaboratively solving problems with our customers, we deliver low-risk innovative technologies that offer sustainable, effective results. We ensure greater water confidence and environmental stewardship for people, industries and municipalities, improving the lives of over one billion people globally.
Purpose of Position
/ Provide customer technical service support and manage customer relationships. Support includes managing installation, repair, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance services for all Trojan Technologies equipment, while promoting customer satisfaction and aftermarket parts growth throughout the assigned territory. O // n-site work includes electrical, mechanical, and controller service, and training support to customers. The position also provides input into domestic service plans and promotes service offerings in the state of Florida. /
* Manage customers? expectations and relationships for all installations in the region.
* Uses established procedures to provide field commissioning, preventative maintenance, diagnosis and repair services for all installations in the region.
* Provides service phone support for customers as required.
* Promotes and manages After Market Parts Sales (AMPS) Targets through value selling.
* Negotiate Service and AMPS opportunities by participating in formal proposals, invitations to bid and supply contracts for applicable territories.
* Accountable for customer retention, satisfaction and service growth to existing clients
* In conjunction with your leader, develop territory service strategies relating to growth, customer satisfaction, and profitability.
* Establishes and maintains relationships with customers by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, and resolving problems. Schedules all service activities within the territory
* Responsible for and manages all Trojan Municipal service activity within the region.
* Creates and conducts comprehensive product technical training for equipment operators, engineers, service providers and other customers.
* Works cooperatively with local Representatives, Sales and Service Teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Capacity to retain Basic Safety Training Courses Certification
* Travel requirements in the range of 70%, mainly within region.
Background and Skill
* 5 years? experience with Technical Service of large equipment required.
* Post-secondary accreditation in an Electrical discipline ? Formal Electrical education is a requirement.
* Solid working knowledge of Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC?s. Ability to upload, download & troubleshoot PLC programs is preferred.
* Project management experience is an asset.
* Well organized, self-starter and self-motivated.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Has the ability to relate and communicate to all levels within an organization.
* Excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
* Be comfortable with presentations, including the ability to communicate with learners from various technical backgrounds: i.e., discussion leading, questioning, responding and fielding skills.
* Driver?s license mandatory for this role.
The above are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job described. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job.
Trojan Technologies provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs. Candidates requiring accommodation during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources at
**Danaher Corporation Overview**
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We?re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you?ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
**Organization:** Trojan Technologies
**Job Function:** Technical Service
**Primary Location:** North America-United States-Florida
**Req ID:** TRO000569 d206a880509c424c9f32897c231ee30a
12 days ago
only 16 days until close