WORK FROM ANYWHERE!!
Engineering and Automotive Industry Recruiter - awesome opportunity for TOP PERFORMERS !
About the Job
Prominent National Professional Search and Placement Recruiting Firm is GROWING!
As a result of our substantial growth and winning several MAJOR GLOBAL new clients, we are pleased to announce that we are HIRING!
Here are a few of the key qualifications and necessary experience we seek:
1. Character- before we discuss your skills, you should know that to us, Character counts. With the right character you'll represent our firm with excellence~ without character you will not be successful and we probably won't enjoy working together. If this is "iffy" for you, please just don't bother applying. Sorry.
2. Work Ethic- most people think they have a pretty decent work ethic. We are looking for a few special people whose work ethic is the, "you won't find anyone who is more determined to be successful than me and who will work harder to make it happen". if you're cut from that cloth, we'll really get along.
3. Ingenuity & Resourcefulness- if you are the type of person that can "figure it out" when things get hairy, or when instructions are less than precise, this is a good thing to us! In our work, clients often give us less-than-ideal descriptions and we have to get creative to solve the puzzles.
4. Smart- frankly, you have to be smart. Plain and simple, not brilliant, but just smart. Intelligent and willing to keep learning. Ours is a business that demands that you learn quickly.
5. Resilient- recruiting is unique in that you have a "product" (people) that can say "no". You will have people flake out. You will have people let you down and they will LIE. Difficult, but true. How can you keep going when things get tough?
6. Persuasive- you have to be able to present opportunities honestly, objectively, but also with a compelling proposition. Recruiting is an action verb. It takes deliberate effort and lots of it.
7. Skills and Experience - no computer whizzes required, but you must have a lot of experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word.) You will use it all day-everyday. Additionally, proven recruiting success is a big part of our wish-list. Show us your track record of wins in this industry and we will position you to take it to another level-with the best team, training, and working environment (minus the daily commute.)
If you just read the list above and are still interested, well, we'd like to get to know you.
However, before we move forward, there are a few things you should know about that are show stoppers for us:
1. Arrogance. We work as a team, no politics, no backstabbing, no jerks. If you are apt to be a jerk we prefer to pass on working with you. We treat eachother with kindness, humor, and respect. It's a big deal for us.
2. Sneaky-ness. We work individually on projects, but again, we're a close-knit team. The team dynamic we have is special and we want to keep it that way- so people that are selfish, sneaky, or under-handed, we have no place for.
3. Lazy-ness. Honestly, if you know that you're somewhat lazy, PLEASE do not apply. You'll hate it here and you wont make any money and everyone involved will be unhappy. Don't do it to yourself.
Ok, so given the brief description I've outlined, if you're still interested, here are the nuts-and-bolts of the job I have open:
Job Title: Engineering and Automotive Industry Recruiter
Industry served: Automotive Manufacturing
Jobs Recruited for: Electrical Engineer, Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering Manager, Research and Development Engineer, Technical Customer Interface, Process Engineer, Industrial Engineer, etc.
- You will receive extensive and personalized training from an Industry expert. We hope you are a great recruiter already, but we will make you better.
- You will be able to work flexible hours and you will be able to set your own schedule. (Please don't read that to imply that you don't work a lot and don't work hard. that's simply not the case. We work very hard, but we do have some flexibility as to how and when.)
- You will not be micro-managed, but you will have high expectations for your performance and for your delivery of extraordinary service to our clients.
- You will work from home, wherever in the USA you choose to live. We are particularly interested in growing our Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee, Indiana and Alabama teams so if you are physically located in one of those areas- all the better! But skills come first, period.
- You will not have to find your own leads. We have numerous contracts in place with loyal clients and we service their needs at their locations in the USA. It's your job to service the client and fill orders. In our process, (after our training and probation time) you will, in fact you must have direct contact with our client(s). You will be expected to nurture, and foster relationships with contacts inside our client's organization in most cases. If you don't have a natural tendency to connect with others through your phone voice and in how you communicate virtually, then this role isn't the best fit for you. It cannot be done exclusively through email, it's a relationship business.
- Having access to a robust internet connection, a personal computer and phone is also necessary.
- Having a comfortable, organized & QUIET home/office working environment is absolutely essential for your success.
You will have the camaraderie of an A-Team and you'll have a lot of pride seeing yourself achieve, seeing others win too, and helping us grow the company into a powerful national brand.
We respect that not everyone is inclined or suited to be a part of the CRG team. Our recruiters understand that our company is growing, not perfect, and working in a tough business~ despite all that they always remark how they love working here and that gives us all a ton of happiness and satisfaction. We're going to work hard in recruitment, but working alongside a great team makes a huge difference. So, we do everything in our power to help our CRG team members succeed and we want to grow this business with some amazing people who want to be on board with us long-term. This isn't at all like a recruiter-mill job where you're just a number and we're just pretending to care. This business is our BABY and we're not ok with "just anyone" looking after it. We want the best, we expect the best, and you can expect the same from us.
SO-If you are interested in discussing your qualifications, send me your resume and a brief cover-letter explaining why I would be crazy not to consider you for my team.