Looking for a degreed Mechanical Engineer with hands-on METAL FAB experience. Willing to work with a mentor with 40+ years of experience.
Responsible for design and development of prototype and production components, tooling and manufacturing processes in support of Companies aggressive product release schedule. Designs must achieve the best balance of volume/unit cost/capital expense.
- Create and maintain Solidworks 3D models and engineering drawings of components and tooling compatible with existing and future equipment
- Design for producibility while achieving performance and envelop constraints
- Prepare documentation for manufacturing processes and quality procedures
- Work with Manufacturing and Purchasing to reduce costs and lead times
- Investigate and resolve design and operational issues, such as material use variances and production bottlenecks
- Strong CAD skills (SolidWorks preferred)
- Hands-on mechanic and fabrication/welding/machine shop skills
- Tool design experience
- BS Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years' work experience
- Quick learner
Travel Requirements- Rarely: Less than 10%
Located in Carlsbad, CA and also in Montgomeryville, PA, Environmental Solutions Worldwide, Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiaries ESW America, Inc., Technology Fabricators Inc., ESW Technologies Inc., ESW CleanTech, Inc., Skyline Emissions Inc., and ESW Canada, Inc. (together, ESW Group), is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing and sales of diesel emission control technologies focused on the medium and heavy duty diesel market. ESW also provides emissions testing and environmental certification services with its primary focus on the North American on-road and off-road diesel engine, chassis and after-treatment market. For updated information, please visit ESW' s websites at: For updated information, please visit our website at: