3 months ago
* Provide daily support to U.S. and Asian manufacturing operations, working with appropriate R&D, manufacturing, and CM colleagues to resolve manufacturing process or quality issues as they arise.
* Identify and capitalize on opportunities to improve manufacturing flow, throughput, and yield, both internally at Boosted and externally at contract manufacturing partners.
* Establish processes for monitoring and reporting manufacturing performance.
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in an electromechanical manufacturing environment, with demonstrated success leading resolution of challenging production issues
* Bachelor's degree in relevant engineering discipline
* Ability to travel internationally (10-25%)
* Strong working knowledge of FA and corrective action processes, DOE, tolerance analysis, and SPC methods
* Experience at process mapping and load balancing
* Comfort with ambiguity and rapid changes
* Experience working with overseas contract manufacturing partners
PCBA manufacturing experienceVehicle manufacturing experience
What We Offer
* The opportunity to work with an incredible team that's revolutionizing the way we move.
* Catered lunch everyday
* Snacks/drinks available throughout the day
* Medical/dental/vision insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) plan
* Commuter benefit plan
* Unlimited PTO
* Team outings and ongoing events
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close