1. Utilize a well rounded engineering background to adapt various sensor technologies into existing electronic platforms to expand existing product line.
2. Taking designs from initial concept (based on existing specifications and desired improvements) through product release.
3. Have working knowledge of UL and ATEX hazardous area standards.
4. Possess a self motivated, hands-on mentality with a demonstrated ability to take products from the basic design phase to incorporating performance advancements and validation.
5. Must be able to coordinate several concurrent projects and communicate progress and target effectively.
1. BS in Electrical Engineering with experience in programming micro-processors C++, experience with mechanical engineering at plus.
2. Minimum of three (3) years experience with product design including a working knowledge of UL and ATEX standards for equipment used in hazardous areas.
3. Strong understanding of manufacturing methods, limitations and drafting techniques.
4. Good communication skills, must be a self motivated organizer with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
5. Experience developing industrial analytical instrumentation a plus.