about 1 month ago
Lead the technical relationships and direction in an assigned territory or vertical industry with prospects, established clients, business partners, and application ecosystem partners. This position is partnered directly with an Account Manager in the assigned territory.
This job will require travel to customer sites in the assigned territory. Travel time is estimated between 20% - 30% of job requirements.
* Presentations & white-boarding
* Interactive demonstrations
* Account management
* Evaluations and proof-of-concepts
* Follow-up to customer inquiries
* Building out configuration and proposals for the customer
* Working with the Engineering team to help build out a competitive roadmap
Required Skills & Experience:
* Proven team Player with at least 10 years of proven technical pre-sales experience in their specific geographic region or vertical market ? supporting a quota carrying team
* Ability to move from the boardroom to the data center and back to the company team with ease and speak with executives and individual contributors alike
* Be a self-starter and partner closely with the client's enterprise account manager
* Ability to provide information about competitive products and clearly differentiate the advantages and disadvantages of the offerings based on real-world experience
* Demonstrable listening and communication skills (oral, presentation, and written)
* Creation and delivery of architecture proposals, as well as the development and delivery of Solution Briefs.
* Contribute significant portions and/or lead responses to POCs, RFPs, RFQs and RFIs
* Able to relate well to both the client's and business partner's technical staff
* Experience using TCO analysis tools to financially justify proposals
* Experience working with Business Partners to fulfill solutions and services
* A four-year college degree or Master's degree is preferred
* Deep technical knowledge and real-world usage of application and operating system environments and their integration touch points within the enterprise storage industry including one or more of the following:
* Microsoft Application Ecosystem, including SharePoint and Exchange
* Databases including Oracle, DB2, and SQL Server
* Virtualization Technologies including VMware, HyperV, AIX, OpenStack, and XEN
* Storage protocols, including: Block protocols (Fiber Channel and iSCSI), NAS Technologies, (NFS/CIFS (SMB), Object Storage (REST/HTTP), CKD, and FICON
* Data Protection and Business Continuity solutions, including software and infrastructure platforms, such as Virtual Tape Libraries (VTL)
* EMC, HDS, NetApp, HP, IBM and other enterprise storage products
* Major Operating Systems including Windows, Linux, AIX, and IBM Mainframe
All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the US.
Infinidat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal opportunity, inclusion and diversity.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close