3 months ago
CONTINGENT UPON AWARD OF CONTRACT
The incumbent inspects and troubleshoots aircraft/trainer pneudraulic systems with the aid of test equipment, maintains a complete knowledge of the system and diagnoses any malfunctions of pneudraulically operated devices such as landing gears, brakes, bomb bay doors, flaps and automatic pilots. Performs adjustments and disassembly and assembly tasks to replace worn parts or complete systems and to correct malfunctions. Accomplishes technical order compliance on systems and components.
OPERATIONS TO BE PERFORMED INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Troubleshoots and repairs malfunctioning aircraft/trainer and AGE pneudraulic components.
* Disassembles, adjusts, overhauls, reassembles and bench checks worn and malfunctioning pneudraulic components.
* Repairs shop and field pneudraulic equipment and accessories.
* Assembles high and medium-pressure rubber and Teflon aircraft hose, and tubing assy.
* Records all inspection/maintenance actions using AFTO Forms, computer terminals or other means as required.
* Complies with all company, OSHA, AFOSH and customer safety requirements.
* Performs other tasks as required.
Must have eight (8) years experience as a Pneudraulics Specialist.
* Must have the ability to read, understand and interpret detailed technical publications and instructions.
* Must have the ability to deal courteously, professionally and effectively with the customer.
* Obtain necessary security clearance as required.
The diversity of working conditions may range from a standard office type environment where there is no physical discomfort to an environment where inclement weather may subject individuals to severe changes of temperature, less than adequate lighting, dust, wind, rain and the like. Individuals may also be require to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail, thus requiring the use of adequate ear protection. Individuals may be required to perform shift work to meet mission requirements.
L-3 Vertex is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close