3 months ago
Company Name: Heritage Farms Dairy
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Exempt
Supervise and lead the effective execution of all maintenance and assigned work/projects within the facility premises and its external properties. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
* Participate in and actively support all plant initiatives.
* Organize and define tasks with minimal supervision.
* Protect confidential and sensitive information.
* Complete routine paperwork and data entry as required.
* Develop overall plans, including manpower, for major maintenance overhauls, shutdowns and projects.
* Develop, control and track maintenance budgets.
* Coordinate with planning and scheduling, inventory control and maintenance purchasing for all repairs, products, work schedules and meetings.
* Control quality, duration, cost and thoroughness of all maintenance work.
* Maintain and update various spreadsheets and reports while meeting deadlines; audit for errors.
* Build and maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization, as needed to complete assigned tasks.
* Provide support to team in assigned projects, troubleshooting and day to day activities.
* Communicate with operations and vendors regarding equipment issues and capital projects.
* Prepare responses to Environmental Protection Agency programs.
* Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
* Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
* Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
* Delegate maintenance assignments to appropriate personnel.
* Determine appropriate training and development needs for maintenance personnel.
* Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provide feedback to direct reports.
* Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering preferred) from accredited college or university.
* 5-10 years of progressive engineering experience.
* Must have knowledge of Food Safety Principles, Good Manufacturing Practices, Environment Protection Agency and OSHA Requirements.
* Ability to complete deadlines with limited supervision
* Highly effective in handling sensitive and confidential situations.
* Effective interpersonal skills, exercising poise, tact and diplomacy.
* Strong attention to detail, with high degree of accuracy and precision.
* Strong planning and organizational skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, including phone skills.
* Functional knowledge and use of Microsoft products including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Self-motivated and self-directed.
* Flexible to work any shift as needed.
* Ability to travel independently.
Desired Previous Job Experience
* 5-10 years of technical experience in food industry with Preventative and predictive maintenance process, technical guidance and development of maintenance work force.
Education Level: Bachelor's Required
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Regions: Any; General Office- Cincinnati; Mid-Atlantic; Midwest; Mountain; South; West
States: Alabama; Alaska; American Samoa; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; District of Columbia; Federated States of Micronesia; Florida; Georgia; Guam; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Marshall Islands; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Northern Mariana Islands; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Palau; Pennsylvania; Puerto Rico; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virgin Islands; Virginia; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
Jobs at Kroger Manufacturing: Through quality products, strong individual commitments and team spirit, Kroger has been established as a leader in the manufacturing industry. Kroger Manufacturing provides career development programs aligned with aspirations in Engineering, Process Management, Information Systems, Quality Assurance, Operations Management, Human Resources, Finance and Procurement. Our work force programs provide technically challenging rotations with cross-functional teams, plants and locations to allow our Associates to learn from some of the brightest minds in the business. Experience and training combined with mentoring and guidance from plant sponsors prepare our Associates with the skills and leadership behaviors needed to achieve a successful career at Kroger.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 431,000 associates who serve customers in 2,778 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries also operate 2,231 pharmacies, 784 convenience stores, 323 fine jewelry stores, 1,387 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. With sales of $109.8 billion in 2015, we continue to grow. Kroger is recognized as one of America's most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: TN -- Murfreesboro -- 1100 New Salem HighwayHeritage Farms Dairy -- None -- Engineering; Management; Manufacturing -- Employee -- Exempt -- Full-Time -- None
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close