about 1 month ago
Johnsonville Sausage, the nation's No. 1 producer of brats, Italian sausage, smoked-cooked links and fresh breakfast sausage links, is a leader in the food manufacturing industry. The company's more than 1,400 members, known elsewhere as "employees," are dedicated to producing the finest-quality sausage. Johnsonville strongly supports each of its members in their efforts of continued growth and development, offering excellent opportunities for advancement, along with an attractive compensation, benefit and bonus package. We invite you to learn more about why Johnsonville was recently recognized as the National Association of State Workforce Agencies (NASWA) National Employer of the Year!
Johnsonville Sausage, LLC
Direct Hire Posting
Plant Maintenance and Engineering Manager
This is an opportunity to lead all aspects of maintenance and engineering within the Riverside Facility. The role is coaching all facility maintenance members, maintenance processes, and leading facility projects. The Plant Maintenance and Engineering Manager's role includes planning, directing, and driving continuous improvement of all our processes to help us become the Best Company in the World that just happens to make sausage.
* Own the safety of all Maintenance Members
* Develop the Maintenance Team by executing personal and technical development plans
* Partner with Facility Leaders to build joint ownership of the facility and equipment
* Drive the Maintenance Team to maximize OEE
* Own Facility Capital Planning and Execution
* Responsible for Asset Management (SAP)
* Develop and maximize the use of the preventative maintenance and predictive maintenance to obtain the best overall OEE and cost
* Lead the strategic direction for all utilities including ammonia refrigeration systems, infrastructure, and support areas within the facility.
* Lead the Process Safety Management (PSM) efforts for the facility.
* Own the Environmental programs for the facility
* Assist the facility with the development of risk mitigation and accident prevention programs in order to minimize or eliminate risk to the Members and facility.
* Initiate world class maintenance strategies and innovation through the Maintenance Excellence Team
* Determine and maintain all maintenance accounts within budget
* Foster a culture of teamwork, safety, innovation, and customer service within the maintenance area
* Be a visionary and strategic planner for the Facility and Maintenance Team
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred
* Internal Applicants: Some education with suitable commitment to completed Bachelor's Degree in related field.
* A minimum of 4 years industrial maintenance experience preferred
* A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated ability in successfully coaching/leading people preferred
Skills and Competencies:
* Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated self-growth and development of others to higher levels of responsibility
* Strong organizational, problem solving and follow up skills
* Candidate must be knowledgeable in regulatory compliance (Safety, USDA, and EPA)
Requires travel (15%) to work with other facilities /monthly Maintenance Excellence meetings /conferences /seminars, and other job related travel.
Sheboygan Falls, WI - Riverside
Reason for Posting:
Member accepted another role within the company
External candidate: Apply on-line only at:
We value the diversity of our workforce and we embrace the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment.M/F/Vet/Disability
Johnsonville values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close