7 days ago
As a Journeyman Pipefitter you will (among other things):
* Perform a variety of maintenance-related tasks in connection with the maintenance department.
* Repair and/or make improvements to equipment related to pulp and paper manufacturing processes
* Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
* Safely operate overhead cranes, rigging, pipe threading machines, welding equipment, tube bending machines, and various power tools
* Read or sketch blueprints/drawings and perform own fit-ups
* Layout and mark weld points on parts or subassemblies using rule, square, scribe or templates
* Assembly of components with some fabrication of equipment as needed for the job
* Position pieces to be welded into jigs, holding fixtures, guides and steps using measuring instruments and hand tools
* Operate cutting equipment
* Fabricate and assemble screwed piping and tubing, fit weld pipe or butt weld pipe and associated brackets using blueprints and specifications within tolerance.
* Must have at least 3 years experience working in an industrial maintenance environment as a Journeyman level Pipefitter
* Basic knowledge and experience in computer usage
* High School Diploma or G.E.D.
The KapStone Selection Process:
Our selection process includes the above qualifications, on-line aptitude testing, panel interviews, field testing, and the Journeyman placement test.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close