6 days ago
Keysight Technologies is the leader in electronic test and measurement equipment. Our sales organization is the premier technical sales force in the electronics and communications industries. As a Keysight Field Sales Engineer, you will work with leading technology companies to learn about what they do and how Keysight can make a positive difference in the way they do business. You will build technical applications knowledge in many areas and develop a selling style that will make you feel like a part of the customer's team as well as ours. You will spend 6-12 months in a field staffing position receiving product, technology, and sales training while working on projects that prepare you for your role within Keysight's field sales organization. Once your training is complete you will have exciting opportunities to work closely with customers, convey the value Keysight can bring to their business, and be recognized for the results you help deliver to our business.
This position is setup on salary for the first 6 ? 12 months with an attractive incentive based compensation plan once in a field sales position.
Qualifications : Keysight is seeking a candidate with a minimum BSEE or BSEET degrees. Keysight not only prides itself on hiring students with strong technical backgrounds, but also with excellent communication skills. The ability to communicate your thoughts, ideas, and point of view is very important in this position and to the long-term development of your career. You must demonstrate the ability to work closely in teams and understand the dynamics of a team environment. We are looking for candidates that have demonstrated leadership skills and have the ability to be dynamic and persuasive in a professional setting.
This position requires the following skillsets and attributes with an emphasis on technical expertise and communication skills.
* BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent education.
* Strong understanding of RF and microwave test and measurement applications.
* Passion for continuous learning in electronics technology and professional selling.
* Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal teammates.
* Strong written & verbal communication skills.
* Effective presentation and problem solving skills.
* Must be a US Citizen.
Additional characteristics of candidates we are seeking for this position include:
* Independent professional that works best under broad and general directions.
* Highly competitive, assertive with a passion to "win" and "teach".
* Ability to create a vision and convey the message in a persuasive manner.
* Can identify economic drivers of the customer's business and key individual value drivers.
* Comfortable in challenging customers by offering the customer unique perspectives.
* Sociable, people oriented, outgoing, desires lots of quality customer interaction, and wants to earn recognition.
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws. Business : Worldwide Sales
Job Category : Sales
Job Sub-Category : Sales
Region : Americas
Country or Area : United States
State/Province : California
Town/City : Santa Clara
Shift : Day Job
Job Type : Graduates
Schedule : Full-time
Travel Required : Occasional
(Temp Positions Only) : Not applicable
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close