Help us Rise above the Competition!
Micro Doctor is a growing customer-focused professional service company, providing exceptional computer and network support. We are currently seeking individuals who are friendly, enthusiastic, and have the desire to excel in both their professional and personal lives. We offer a competitive salary, incentive programs, and a company matched pension plan -- as well as an assortment of training resources, consistently updated equipment, and a casual work environment.
Due to our steady growth and commitment to our customers, the best IT Consulting firm in Ohio is currently looking to fill the positions of Level 1 & 2 Network Engineer.
Are you interested in a career in Information Technology at Micro Doctor?
Why Work at Micro Doctor?
Are you an IT Support professional, bored with the day-to-day routine and hierarchy of most corporate environments, we offer an alternative. Micro Doctor is the area's largest and most experienced IT firm, with a consistent growth history and a financially stable small business environment where your work really does matter and is appreciated!
Check us out if you:
. . . want to join the best Computer Services and Network Support company in Ohio, and enjoy an awesome company culture with friendly co-workers that focus on success for the entire team.
. . . are interested in working at an outstanding northwest suburban location that offers comfortable working conditions and a casual environment.
. . . want to develop a strong sense of accomplishment and the feeling that what you do really matters!
. . . are looking for a competitive compensation structure that rewards top performers.
. . . are a key contributor that enjoys being rewarded for your effort!!
We have strategic relationships with the best industry manufacturers, vendors, and distributors, such as Allworx, HP, Sonicwall and Microsoft; providing you all the tools, products, services, and training options required to get the job done right the first time! Since 1989, Micro Doctor Inc. has been a leading provider of Technology Solutions and Services in the Northeast Ohio and surrounding areas. We are searching for energetic, professional individuals with certified technical and professional backgrounds, who possess superior customer service and support skills.
Join the Micro Doctor team today!
Discounted Hardware Purchase Program
Desired skills and qualifications:
* Microsoft Certification (MCITP or similar is a plus.)
* BS Degree in Technical Major or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 2 years professional experience
* Must live within 45 miles of Warren, OH
* Verifiable experience with Microsoft Servers: Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, SBS, etc.
* Experience supporting Windows Desktop systems and Microsoft Office applications
* Experience supporting Mobile handheld devices (Android, iOS, Windows mobile, etc.)
* Experience supporting Enterprise Backup Solutions -- BDR's, DATTO, eFolder
* Experience supporting Anti-virus -- preferably Webroot.
* A broadband Internet connection at home.
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Flexible hours (availability) and the ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Stable work history
* Excellent communication skills at technical and non-technical levels
* Attention to detail and quality of work
* Agreement to non-compete & confidentiality agreement
* Advanced troubleshooting skills
* Professional appearance
* Adept at utilizing resources and finding solutions
* Occasional heavy lifting
Desired Skills & Experience
Experience supporting Microsoft Office
Experience supporting Windows 7 Professional & Enterprise
Experience using a PSA tool, such as AutoTask, ConnectWise, TigerPaw
Experience using an RMM tool, such as Continuum, Zenith, Kasaya, N-Able, GFI Max, LabTech
Experience with firewalls, managed switches, VPNs, VLANs, etc.
Experience in setting up and troubleshooting complex network/firewall scenarios.
* Learn our business model and service offerings
* Communicate our service offerings to prospects & clients
* Provide services for our clients
* Document work in a timely and understandable manner
Go to MicroDoctor.com and fill out our online application!