3 months ago
What This Entails:
Dogfish Head Craft Brewery is seeking a highly skilled, self-motivated Off-Centered Multi-Craft Mechanic to join our rapidly growing maintenance department. Under general supervision of the off-centered Maintenance Supervisor, you'll perform a variety of diverse tasks utilizing your wide range of electrical and mechanical knowhow. Some of the know how in your handy dandy bag-of-tricks includes a wide range of skills like electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting & repair on production machines. You'll perform preventive maintenance and installation tasks to support the production process, prescribe preventive maintenance, repair existing equipment, install new systems, troubleshoot machinery, as well as detect and report defective materials and/or questionable conditions to the Maintenance Supervisor. A Multi-Craft Mechanic with proven know-how and a get it done attitude will do extremely well in our awesome off-centered culture where we work hard but like having fun too!
What You Need To Land This Gig:
The qualified candidate will be detail, task and safety oriented with a strong work ethic and high quality of work. A high school diploma or the equivalent; completion of a craft apprenticeship and/or maintenance experience in a production environment is required. We are looking for a minimum 5 years electrical and/or mechanical experience in a production and/or industrial environment with preference given to experience with high speed packaging and bottling equipment. The ideal person will be able to:
* Troubleshoot machine failures and repair or replace electronic components.
* Love working with Servo motors and robotics as well as wires and wirenuts.
* Able to perform PM's from detailed work orders, including parts management.
* Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge and abilities, You'll work on it all, steam, pneumatics, hydraulics, HVAC, electronics, maybe even a treehouse.
* Ability to interpret manufacturers' schematics, manuals, blueprints or similar documents to troubleshoot and repair all types of production equipment.
* Able to use Microsoft Office and maintenance software: prefer working knowledge of Tabware
* Ability to work from drawings and specifications and ability to view and familiar with the operation of Allen Bradley/Siemens PLC's, program VFD's Siemens PCS7 experience is a plus.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and sustain work overhead including use of power/hand tools for extended periods of time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to twist/turn, reach over shoulders, work overhead and use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. Candidates must be able to stand/walk on a continual basis and occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl during the course of work. Prior experience with in-process instrumentation (pH, conductivity, density, turbidity, O2, CO2), high levels of automation, PLCs, DCS, Siemens or Rockwell/AB a plus sanitary/hygienic equipment (pumps, piping, CIP systems). Previous utilities experience is helpful. Must obtain and maintain active and valid DFHCB forklift certification. Willingness to work on a rotation of shifts is required and qualified candidates should reside within a 45 minute drive to the brewery.
Bundle Of Goodies:
Dogfish Head Craft Brewery offers competitive compensation including bonus potential, 401K company match, a fabulous health care package to include health/dental and FREE beer!
Where It's At:
How To Apply:
Qualified, interested and dynamic individuals should please submit their cover letter and resume. Resumes without cover letters will be hard pressed for consideration, truly. Help keep busy recruiters sane, no phone calls pretty please. Proud to be an EOE.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
North America, United States, Alabama, Montgomery
$10k - $15k
12 days ago
only 16 days until close